Monday, November 21, 2005

Welcome to San Diego

Wow, what a day? Today in Calgary, Alberta, Canada we had a high of 14 degrees Celcius. That's right, it's the last week of November and we're having late spring/early summer weather. The extended forecast gets even better. Tuesday it's projected to be a high of 18 degrees, Wednesday a high of 16 degrees and on Thursday a high of 19 degrees. I think I'll have to find a patio and enjoy a couple beers in the sun. We're going to enjoy it while it lasts. It's suppose to snow on Saturday.
CYA

2 comments:

schmunky said...

Yeah it was 15 here yesterday... with 40mm of rain and 80/mph wind. I'll be enjoying my beer inside. Have you guys got any snow yet?
We haven't seen any. Good thing it's been mild because I cannot remember a Novermber where it rained so much.

Speaking of beers, Whats your plans for the weekend I'm up to 'berta. I know you got the Sears bash, but I thought we could meet up after at a pub, and/or have a NFL day on sunday....

Dr.Clawmonkey said...

No snow yet. You guys I'm not suprised. You're on the coast. We had 3 straight days of record high temps.
I'll probably have to work that Sunday. but after the xmas party Steve and I were going to meet up with you guys. Steve was thinking at his place. Also after Sunday I'm sure we could head over the Mikey D's for some football and fun.
Yippee.