Monday, August 14, 2006

A Great CD


Lately I've been listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers new album Stadium Arcadium and I can't turn it off. It's a great collection of soon to be Red Hot Chili Peppers classics. The entire CD is actually a 2 disk set; Jupiter(disk 1) and Mars(disk 2). I've listened to both CD's. But it's the first one, Jupiter, which really has me hooked. It's difficult to rate each song as they are all great in their own way. But, my favourites are track 4- Stadium Arcadium; Track 8-Torture Me; Track 9-Strip My Mind; and Track 10-Especially In Michigan. Tracks 8,9,and 10 are like the heart of the order for me. They make this CD(Jupiter) one of my all-time personal favourites. Plus, there's still Mars to listen to.

I first got Stadium Arcadium when it came out in May just prioir to Camp Spoot. I listened to it then and it sounded like a good CD. The more i've listened to it the greater it's become. It's one of those CD's where you're constantly singing the songs in your head and that's a good thing. If you're a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan, then you'll love this CD.

Anthony Kiedis, Flea, John Frusciante and Chad Smith you have outdone yourselves again. Keep it up and Rock On!

No comments: