Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Native Troubles

With the terrible living conditions on the native reserves in Canada. The First Nations people are growing terribly frustrated with over 800 land claims still going through the system. Hearing from a couple of chiefs from Ontario and Manitoba, they sound like the situations could become increasingly violent in the months ahead. If they don't get what they want soon. So with that I thought they'll soon be blocking the highways and railroads singing a fight song. And it could go something like this:
I'm gonna git me a shotgun and kill all the whitey's I see,
I'm gonna git me a shotgun and kill all the whitey's I see,
I'm gonna kill, kill, kill, all the whitey's I see,
So whitey give me more moneyeeee,
I'm gonna git me a shotgun and kill all the whitey's I see!
Of course this song is totally for comedic purposes only. And I mean no disrespect to any person. I hope the government works quickly to improve the living conditions for all natives.
(Credit song to Garret Morris from SNL)

3 comments:

schmunky said...

Yo Man,

That is very insensitive.

You forgot to credit Garret Morris
with the song.

Dr.Clawmonkey said...

Sorry Constable Mckenzie, of the sensitive police. But it was meant to be a joke. I expressed that at the end of my post. Sorry if it offended you. Maybe you should stay off the internet as there are "insensitive" materials for millions to view.

Thanks for the Garret Morris. I couldn't remember his name. It's since been updated.

schmunky said...

Instead of cross posting I'll just direct you to my reply here.