Wednesday, July 11, 2007

good eatin'

Last weekend I was in and around the Banff/Canmore area with my special someone. When we decided to stop for a bite to eat at The Grizzly Paw in Canmore. I had never been to this restaurant before. But I was extremely satisfied with everything about it after the meal. The food was good and the prices were reasonable. It was a pub style atmosphere, more then a restaurant. Which is what made it so enjoyable. They also have a mini brewery at The Grizzly Paw, with a couple of their own unique ales. I was driving so I didn't have a chance to sample any. With the restaurant area there was also an outdoor patio. This establishment gets 2 opposable monkey thumbs up from Dr.Clawmonkey. If you're ever in the Canmore area and you're a little hungry and/or thirsty. Stop into The Grizzly Paw and you won't be disappointed.


No comments: