Thursday, June 23, 2005

You're gonna read what I've typed and GOD DAMN LIKE IT TOO!

You know; I haven't made a post in some time and there's not really anything I want to spew about. So I'm just gonna shoot from the hip. I was first a little skeptical of this 'blog' thing. Not sure how much I'd use it or if I'd really enjoy it. But now I realize that this is a great thing. I can type anything coherant and someone might actually read word for word what I'm thinking. Like you're doing now. It's a great tool.

On a side note, Calgary's under a water restriction phase right now. Many low lying places in the city have flooded basements. The Elbow river has broken it's banks and the Bow river is at a record high. My dad works for the Calgary Fire Department and he says the really rich people with the million dollar houses are the hardest to deal with. Their basement is flooded and they're looking to sue someone or the city. While the regular folks who's basements are flooded, are more understanding and appreciate the help more. God Damn Rich Bastards.

So in closing I would just like to state that I 'enjoy this blog thing, it's fun'. Check out Meth is Bad if you haven't. He's Insane in the Membrane. Don't do chemicals kids, or that could be you.
PARTY ON!


Thank You

No comments: