Friday, February 09, 2007

A Cool CD



Lately I've been listening to this CD, by the Bloodhound Gang, One Fierce Beer Coaster. The music is unique and I love the lyrics in the tracks. They make me laugh. My favourite tracks are #1. Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny; #3. Fire Water Burn; #4. I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks; #5. Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me?; #6. It's Tricky; #10. Boom; and #11 Going Nowhere Slow.

The Bloodhound Gang first big hit was with it's song "The Bad Touch" on it's "Hooray For Boobies" CD. But I think there's way better songs on that album. My favourites were, I Hope You Die; Yummy Down On This; The Ballad Of Chasey Lain; Magna Cum Nada; and Along Comes Mary.

Of course it's definately parental advisory, so it's not something to listen to if the wee-wan's are around. But I highly recommend it if you're into the hip-hop/rock/alternative stuff. Like I said they've got a unique sound. Check out the link to your right if you're interested. As the Bloodhound Gang states:
"If you find the content of these lyrics offensive, you're not cool"

2 comments:

schmunky said...

Ya I do 'Fire...water...burn" and "Kiss Me Where it smells funny" on guitar. Best Line ...

"Yeah Im hung like planet pluto hard to see with the naked eye
But if I crashed into uranus I would stick it where the sun dont shine
Cause Im kind of like han solo always stroking my own wookie
Im the root of all thats evil yeah but you can call me cookie"

Dr.Clawmonkey said...

totally; also,

"so down I go like I'm 2000 flushes

I can tell I'm doing something right by the way that she blushes

She's the one that's speechless I'm the one that's tongue tied

She's thinking holy mackerel I'm thinkning tuna on the side

There must be something wrong with Al Pacino's nose

Cause the scent of a woman's like rotten tomatoes"